COVID – 19 Protocol measures
We at Budget Backloading are working through this pandemic.
- To this end we are taking measures to minimize client
concerns during this time.
- We will be supplying disinfected pens in zip lock bags for
clients to sign documents and to retain.
- There will be a provision to use gloves where vulnerable
clients are being moved.
- No staff will be working if they have flu like symptoms.
- We will be asking clients if they have COVID-19 or are in
self-isolation, so our staff will be safe from infection.
- Our staff will also adhere to the regular hand washing as
instructed by the government.
- We always like to greet clients like family however, in this time of social distancing we have implemented no handshake greeting policy.
It is our intention to protect our clients and our staff and
adhere to the rules the government has in place.
So we ARE open for business and looking forward to hearing from you. If you have questions about an existing or planned booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are confident we can all get through this together and as always please stay safe.